Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

February 21, 2014

Orthodontical Goodies


Hey everyone! 
So I got braces. Yeah. It's kinda weird and all and im not even gonna start talking about the TIGHTNESS and the PAIN so whatever. And since the braces dont really hurt much (hahah) I think these goodies 'relieve' the weirdness and all, so it should soothe me for quite a while. Also, some of my friends who've previously had braces said that they weren't able to eat properly and solid foods for two weeks. But right after I got them, I ATE PIZZA. And I wasn't even mad. A girl's gotta eat when she's hungry, right? So even though I couldn't quite properly eat the amazingly huge pizza that covered the whole paper plate in Costco, I still managed to scoff it down with a knife and fork, looking like a boss lady :)


So first of all, the 'goodie bag' was big. At least that's what I thought. The bag was big but as we all know all contents dont always fill bag so I was kinda eh all about it. But I was still excited though, even though the whole thing cost £25 FREAKING POUNDS. Yeah, my mama had to get  because it was 'dental hygiene' and 'orthodontically recommended' so. 
First thing I picked up was a mouthwash. Not just any mouthwash but a Colgate FluoriGard - Fluoride Rinse. Oh yeah, that thing is super-effective. But really, it's really helpful, I could even bring it to school and rinse my mouth after lunch... seriously considering it. Next is a Wisdom Inter-Space toothbrush - or should I say exciting toothbrush. It basically removes plaque in places where you have plaque. Then we have a regular toothbrush, but it's special because it has inverted teeth that are v-shaped and can seriously do some very effective cleaning on your teeth, and it has a nice, comforting grip on the handle. That is from Oral-B. Then we have mini toothbrush/floss kind of things - Colgate Gum Health Orthodontical Toothbrushes, those mini things that help when you want to get rid of those tiny pests lurking around your teeth, that damn spinach. Next we have some very cool purple tablets, but not to be swallowed. It checks your teeth for plaque too. Then we have the most interesting product (at least I think it is) GC Tooth Mousse. Yes. Mousse for the teeth. There are some brilliantly enthused dental doctors in the world. I think it's great but the instructions are so complicated I didn't want to use it so I'm gonna use it with 'professional' help. Lastly we got some mini toothpastes (did it hurt to get the full-sized tubes, come on, my mama paid £25 for this) from Colgate and Oral-B. And of course, you gotta have some dental wax so there's some in a really cool case!

That is it from the goodie bag! So far it's been two days and it's okay, it's not too bad but it hurts so much in the night, I do not know why. But on the bright side, I won't regret having them :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment