Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

February 17, 2014

Oh books, books, books

Hey everyone! 

I am back with a new and seriously interesting post, absolutely no sarcasm intended at all. Well that's if you take books seriously, in which case you'd take this post seriously. 
So what I have here is a 'collection' of books which are old and new, borrowed, purchased or given - all wonderfully read or to-be-read. 
So first and foremost is obviously Thu Hunger Games! Oh yeah! Best book ever, hands down. It's actually a very seriously, deeply, amazing book with a huge impact on me and I love it. It's absolutely to die for nothing else needs to be said. And I also did get with the whole trilogy, because duh.

Suzanne, I love you for making this story.
So the next book in my little collection, dare I say library because first I don't even have a shelf in my room, so I'm living on a cute desk stand the basically stands on my desk. The next book is Wonder. So I haven't finished the book YET, but so far that I've read, its really cool. Not so sure if everyone knows about this book but it's cool and you should read it.
Ah The Boy in the Stripes Pyjamas. Super emotional book, as I've heard, but again not even finished it so I'm sure to have a good read right after I've finished reading Let's Get Lost by Sarra Manning - good book that one.
Harry Potter! Book the first, I like to call it. You've obviously got to have Harry Potter in your little book collection. Yer A Wizard, Harry.
The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. No need for any explanations. This books is amazing, just like the movie. 
The Catcher in the Rye! They call it a classic so I'm gonna stick with that. I haven't read it, but I have read the first two pages so far... so good.
One of the most mentioned books in the world of books that everyone reads (or just talks about) is The Fault In Our Stars. So excited to read this book as I have heard/ seen it so many times everywhere, so it's pretty much on demand. I think the cover is so intriguing that whenever you see it you instantly know that it's going to be the fault in our stars. Or whenever someone mentions the book you'll instantly think of the cover. It's very good, this one.
And lastly in my little collection: Love & Misadventure. This one I haven't really  heard of, but it's widely known so I don't know what I'm probably missing out on in that part, but hopefully not too much!
So that concludes it guys, my little book collection that rests on my desk on my cute desk stand. These books have inspired me so much that I really DO love reading and it's going to be a passion (it's always been) There are some books that I really want to get and read like the Divergent trilogy or Brave New World and so many more!





No comments:

Post a Comment