Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 14, 2014

Summer!

Hello everyone!

Recently, I was thinking about my blog. A lot. And it has come to the fact that I will leave the editing and decorating for later, as it has taken a lot of my time instead of writing! Firstly I would like to say I started my blog back in summer last year, simply because I wanted to explore my writing abilities to an extent. I also was probably bored and had nothing to do. Although I knew that I could write just about anything I wanted to, I now know that I have to 'stick' with one genre. But that is almost not able for me to do as I do write just about anything I want. I also learned that I had to be consistent, in order to be recognized. I'm sure that every now and then I have an idea for a post, which I think could either be great or not. So I just end up not posting. And this cycle continues until goodness knows!

So, in order for myself to become a great writer, I set myself a rule/ goal/ challenge to make sure that I am CONSISTENT and have CONTENT. I do hope to post a lot more. Also (last also I promise) I will probably write mostly on the weekends as those are when I have the most time, and not write half-assed ones! I will be sure to post a lot! Because it's almost summer and I am sooo excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment