Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

June 15, 2014

Graffiti Art


Hello!
 Recently I was out and about in Lea Bridge, but not just for curiosity! I was planning for an art project, where we have to associate our art with graffiti. So photography being one of my favourite things of all, I decided that I would take pictures! (I so wasn't being lazy.) Anyways I wanted to share with you all my creations! Sadly I wasn't able to include myself in any of them which is such a huge shame as I couldn't show you guys my outfit, hair, face and just basically me. And I wouldn't have taken a selfie because that would just have been weird. SO to make up for it, my next post shall be... clothing related! And it may also include myself appearing and doing stuff on my face. (I do hope that made sense) 

I hope you enjoy my graffiti photography! Note that I'm not a pro yet, so please do not make fun! haha

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment