Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

December 08, 2013

December 2013: a week in already

Woah it's December! It's already been a week in! The first of December completely went past my head as it was seven days ago and I hadn't even properly noticed. Anyways, I am so excited because you know what's coming? It almost Christmas! The time to be happy and thankful and at the same time everyone is gathered together to do so! Not forgetting the smell of roast cooking in the oven... my mouth is literally watering as I type. I'm just sitting here imagining Christmas 18 days later. 

So, what are you doing for Christmas?
I know what I'm doing, I'll be eating. Yes. Eating. I seriously feel like the whole of 2013, I haven't been eating. Not because I lost weight or anything but I feel as if 2013 went by really quick so there wasn't enough time to just sit down and eat. Of course I've been eating but WOW 2013 has been quick. The other day my friend asked for the date and I replied with 'December 2013' and he goes 'Wow I though it was 2012'. I literally had an epiphany. I was like 'Ohhhh my gosh, the Olympics was just in August... a year ago?!' 

This just makes me feel that I really do think that I take a lot more things granted than I thought I do... if that made sense. I mean, I've already completed my coursework for science. And already studying for GCSEs. Ugh. I do think that I'm capable of keeping clean sheets and being calm. But recently I have been to KPMG and probably had a tiny glimpse of the future...

Almost Merry Christmas! Don't worry, those roomspriations are on their way ;)
Allysa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment